- Warehouse and Logistics
- Entertainment & Hospitality
- Industrial-duty Printing
- Healthcare Patient Safety
- Compliance Labeling
- Work In Process
- Order Fulfillment
- Electronics & Jewelry Labeling
• “Thermal Smart Control” print technology produces cleanest, high quality barcodes
• Up to 356 mm (14″”) per sec. print speed
• 4.3″ color touch LCD panel with 6-button control
• 128 MB Flash and 128 MB SDRAM memory
• Heavy duty die-cast aluminum design
• USB host interface for stand-alone application
• Available in 203 dpi, 300 dpi and 600 dpi resolutions
• 600 meter ribbon supply
• SD Flash memory expansion up to 32 GB
• Ribbon capacity monitor widget
• Auto TPH resolution switch detection
• TSPL-EZ firmware for plug-n-play ease
• Options include: peel-off kit & 6″” OD internal rewinding kit, General purpose IO connectivity, Bluetooth module, external 802.11 b/g/n Wireless module, knife & rotary cutters.
The TTP-2410MT printer is the most significant upgrade ever to the TTP-2410M platform. The TTP-2410MT Series features a high technology printhead, a new processor that is faster, and all the memory customers will need to print high quality labels at the fastest speeds.
Enhanced Print Quality
The TTP-2410MT Series features the best print quality TSC has ever offered in a midrange printer thanks to new printhead technology combined with faster processors and upgraded firmware. We call our enhanced print quality “”Thermal Smart Control”” which tracks and precisely calculates the duration that each pixel needs to be heated to provide accurate, crisp and clear labels every time, whether you are printing one label at a time or thousands of labels in a batch.
High Speed Performance, more memory
Compared to its predecessor, the TTP-2410MT is faster, performing at 14 inches per second and has an increased memory of 128 MB Flash and 128 MB SDRAM. Internal Ethernet, USB 2.0, USB host, parallel and serial interfaces come standard.
A Colorful Choice
The new TTP-2410MT Series comes with a high-contrast 4.3″” color touch LCD panel with 6 button control user friendly design for simple printer set up and job status.
Multiple Resolutions for a wide range of applications
The TTP-2410MT Series can print on a wide variety of labels, ranging from healthcare patient safety, electronics and jewelry labeling to shipping and distribution labels, making it ideal for industrial duty printing.
There are three models available with the new TTP-2410MT Series. The TTP-2410MT prints at 203 dpi at speeds up to fourteen inches per second, TTP-346MT offers 300-dpi resolution at speeds up to ten inches per second, and the TTP-644MT features 600 dpi resolution which makes it ideal for printing very small 2D barcodes, graphics, fine print and other ultra-high-resolution images.
Loaded with standard features
The TTP-2410MT Series features a rigid, full die-cast aluminum frame designed to last in tough environments and supports a large 8.2 inch outer diameter label roll and up to 600 meter ribbon capacity for high volume printing.
Because our printers our built to last, we back them with a standard two-year limited warranty.
Powerful TSPL-EZ printer programming language
TTP-2410MT Series features the TSPL-EZ printer-control language, a fully compatible set of standard industry emulations, including Line Mode, Eltron® and Zebra® languages and will work in many IT environments including Oracle, SAP, Unix, AS/400, Windows, Stand Alone, and many more.
Healthcare Patient Safety
Work In Process
Electronics & Jewelry Labeling