- Retail Point-of-Sale
- Oil Change & Auto Service Labeling
- Pharmacy Prescription Labeling
- Healthcare Specimen Labeling
- Healthcare Patient Tracking
- Shelf Labeling
- Product Marking
- Inventory & Asset Management
- Small Office/Home Office Mailing
- File-Folder Labeling
- Small size – space saving design
- Uses industry standard ribbons and media
- High quality double walled clamshell design
- Easy media loading
- Head open sensor
- 8 MB SDRAM, 4 MB Flash memory
- Serial and USB 2.0 connectivity standard, Ethernet optional
- Options include LCD display, keyboard, cutter and peel
- Standard industry emulations right out of the box including Eltron® and Zebra® language support
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
TSC is excited to introduce its first series of 2″” wide thermal transfer desktop printers. The TTP-225 Series of desktop thermal transfer printers brings TSC quality, innovation, performance, reliability and value to the small footprint 2″” wide printer market.
The TTP-225 Series delivers premium performance for most retail, medical and office applications at an affordable price. The TTP-225 features a user friendly clamshell design with a large 5″” OD center biased media capacity. Designed with no losable parts, it is the perfect size when you need a space-saving printer for 2″” wide labels or tags. Simply open the cover and drop your labels into the printers spring loaded media guide. Top of form sensing by gap, black mark, or notch is standard and completely adjustable from side to side.
Choose either standard 203 dpi or higher resolution 300 dpi solutions. The TTP-225 features 203 dpi resolution and print speeds up to 5 inches per second. The 300 dpi TTP-323 is ideal for 2-D barcodes, fine text and small graphics labeling.
The TTP-225 is the first low cost thermal transfer compact 2″” desktop printer to offer an optional LCD display to its customers. The LCD is used to present important information about print job status and setup which brings a new level of ease of use to its customers. Other outstanding features include an inexpensive internal Ethernet adapter for easy integration into network systems, cutters, label present sensor, and an optional keyboard for printing labels in stand-alone or down-time situations.
Oil Change & Auto Service Labeling
Pharmacy Prescription Labeling
Healthcare Specimen Labeling
Healthcare Patient Tracking
Inventory & Asset Management
Small Office/Home Office Mailing