Toshiba TEC B-472 Thermal label printer
RUGGED INDUSTRIAL DESIGN
The B-472’s rugged stainless steel construction is designed for the harshest environments, yet is attractive for office and store environments as well. The internal media supply protects it from dust and dirt.
SPEED, FLEXIBILITY AND POWER
- High speed printing up to 10 inches per second.
- High performance CPU equivalent to 16 MHz for faster throughput.
- Internal media handling for dusty environments.
- Industrial strength stainless steel case designed for the most rugged environments.
- Downloadable custom fonts including fixed and proportional spaced, bit mapped, and outline fonts that provide continuous pitch and height adjustment as well as very smooth, large characters.
- Dot history control maintains print quality so that the last label printed is as sharp as the first.
- Non-stop ribbon save (option) inhibits ribbon feed during non-print with no loss of throughput.
- Label size up to 5.5″ wide and 35.3″ long.
- Complete line of printer will include 4″, 5″ and 8.5″.
EASY TO USE
- Supported by a complete line of software products.
- 16 Character LCD Display indicates printer status.
- LED Indicators for Power, On-Line, and Error.
- Operator Controls:Feed, Pause, and Restart.
- Batch file processing allows you to print labels in any quantity.
VERSATILE HIGH QUALITY PRINTER
- Modular design allows options to be added as needed-all options are field installable.
- Prints on many label and tag materials in a wide variety of thickness.
- The B-472’s edge reflective sensor detects notches, punched holes and black marks. The transmissive sensor detects label gap; continuous form material may also be used.
- Raster imaging and page mode increase throughput.
- Standard printer includes RS-232C interface.
- prints in both direct and thermal transfer modes.
- Text characters available in a variety of sizes from tiny to large block, as well as OCR.
BAR CODE SYMBOLOGIES
- Produces all standard bar codes including: UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-13, EAN-8, JAN-13, JAN-8, Code 39, Codabar, Interleaved 2 of 5, Code 128, MSI, code 93, Code 128 and others.
- 2-D Code symbologies:DATA MATRIX, PDF-417.
- Human readable, alphanumeric characters.
- Automatic check digit calculation where applicable.
- Flexible bar code command to define X dimension.
- Print bar codes in both ladder and picket fence orientations.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel industrial packaging with small footprint.
- Internal medial supply accepts label roll up to 7.9 inches.
- Can dispense labels continuously (standard) or individually in strip and peel mode (option).
- Longer ribbon length makes high production printing possible. (1,968 feet or 600 meters)